Joey Harman provides both counseling and life-coaching services in her private practice. She believes that everyone has personal strengths, that when discovered, can improve their lives and their relationships. Joey is dedicated to helping people make positive changes that lead to fulfillment and life satisfaction. She serves adults, children, adolescents, and families. You can find out more about Joey’s practice on Psychology Today’s website.
As a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Joey forms a partnership with her clients to help them cope with emotional issues, stressful situations and life transitions. She meets counseling clients in person in her office in LaGrange, Illinois, a near-west suburb of Chicago. Her counseling strategies include cognitive-behavioral and solution-focused methods.
As a Board Certified Coach, Joey knows that many people want to get more out of their lives and a helping hand makes it easier. She keeps her coaching clients focused on an action plan that details the steps they need to take to reach their goals. Coaching sessions are conducted over the phone, making her available to people anywhere, even internationally!
- Master’s Degree in Counseling – National-Louis University
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) – State of Illinois #180-004974
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) – National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) #BCC000440
- Certified Tobacco Cessation Specialist (CTCS)
- Coaching Training – MentorCoach
- Domestic Violence Direct Service Volunteer
- American Red Cross Disaster Services Mental Health Volunteer
- International Coach Federation