Everyone has their own definition of success. But whether personal or professional, profound or practical, it’s yours for the taking.
As a Board Certified Coach, Joey provides focus, structure, inspiration, motivation and support–whatever it takes to get you from where you are now to where want to be. Coaching sessions are typically conducted weekly by phone at a mutually convenient time, making coaching accessible to you no matter where you live, work or travel, whether nationally or even internationally!
As a member of the International Coach Federation, Joey Harman can help you attain your goals in areas such as:
- creating work/life balance
- building and sustaining relationships
- enjoying health, fitness and leisure
- quitting smoking (Joey is a Certified Tobacco Cessation Specialist!)
- making the best out of transitional adjustments
- growing personally or professionally
- resolving career/business issues
- managing time, organizing and decision making
- gaining life satisfaction
- overcoming challenges for students (junior high, high school, college, transfer students, athletes)
Payment for services is made at the beginning of each month. Personal checks and major credit cards are accepted. Coaching sessions are available in a variety of packages to fit your needs.
Don’t wait for success to come to you
The only way to get somewhere is to take action. If you’d like answers to your questions about coaching so that you can make an informed decision about whether coaching is right for you, please take the first step right now and call (708) 927-5305!
“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.”
– Henry David Thoreau